Real Estate Report: We'd Rather Be in Seadrift For the Holidays
Originally published on California Home + Design
Where: 148 Seadrift Road, Stinson Beach
What: For $6.45M, this simple but grandly scaled beach cottage is the perfect venue for a long food/alcohol/family holiday weekend.
Inside and out, the mid-century cedar and fir has been whitewashed into submission, giving the 4-bed, 4-bath house beach-y, relaxed vibe even when the weather's gloomy. With good bones and huge windows to frame the views, the slightly dated decor is an easy fix.
Escape your guests in this solarium:
- Real Estate Report: Masterful Mid-Century Modernism in Russian Hill, $5.995M
- Real Estate Report: Vintage Cottage in Bernal Heights, $749K
- Real Estate Report: A Noe Valley Cottage with a Heart of Modern Glamour
- Real Estate Report: Untouched for Decades, Nob Hill Penthouse Sells for $7M
- Real Estate Report: San Francisco's First Passive House