Seven Favorite Things: Anaise
Big props to San Jose. The South Bay-based e-tailer, Anaise, has us mesmerized with their consistent selection of subtle-cool, everyday and super unique finds.
The designer index boasts local artisans as well as emerging talent from NYC and Europe, and each piece is meticulously curated to fit a cohesive look. We can't decide what we like more–the easy peasy, throw-on-and-go frocks, oversized hair barrettes or their incredible selection of oddly shaped, beautifully structured bags.
1. FauxReal Office Slut Bracelet, $121
3. Wendy Nichol Leather Canteen Bag, $850
4. La Botte Gardiane Mage Sandal, $159
5. Sylvain Le Hen XL Barrette, $58
6. FauxReal Sportsrx Necklace, $105.20
7. Correll Correll Silk Glocken Dress, $349
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.