Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Voyager & Spartan, Under $90
Apart from the holidays, summer is a huge gift-giving season. Whether it's for a bridal shower, Mother's Day, graduation or just because, we found seven exquisite gifts under $90 from local shop, Voyager (and it's counterpart, Spartan).
Our picks include wood serving bowls made from olive trees that no longer bear fruit, a prism that changes with each turn, unique Japanese brass trivets and so much more.
Voyager (365 Valencia St.), open daily from 11am-7pm.
1. French Olive Wood Bread Bowl, $62
2. 5 Piece Gold Cutlery Set, $65
3. Object and Totem Ceremony Bowl, $36
4. Wild Unknown Prism Large, $80
5. Walnut Bottle Stop, $22
6. Heart Measuring Spoon Set, $44
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts from Viv & Ingrid
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Bae Home & Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts for New & Expecting Moms from Lola
- Seven Favorite Things: Design-Junkie Gifts from Karikter
- Seven Favorite Things: Non-Lovey V-Day Gifts from GAMA-GO