Seven Favorite Things: Jason Wu, Presented by The SF Opera Guild
The Taiwanese-Canadian designer (who's at the top of Michelle Obama's list) will present his latest collection on Thursday, March 21, at City Hall.
The high fashion fete will benefit the SF Opera Guild, and will be followed by drinks, dancing and dessert. Tickets range from $375-$1,500, but hey -- you may get to shake it with Mr. Wu!
Here are our pick's from the Jason Wu Spring/Summer '13 collection, currently available at Neiman Marcus.
1. Jason Wu Racerback Combo Dress, $3,250
3. Jason Wu Karlie Box Clutch Bag, $2,195
6. Jason Wu Cap Toe Lace Mesh Oxford, $755
7. Jason Wu Lace Combo Illusion Shirtdress, $2,195
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Ali Golden
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Bae Home & Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Badass Adventure Gear from Triple Aught Design