Seven Favorite Things: KENCHEN SF
Chen's edgy designs and intricate patterns have a futuristic feel that unites science and style. His latest creations feature military shapes, party gowns, black-on-black paneling, and lots of leather.
At only 24 years old, the young designer already has a New York Fashion Week show, Westfield San Francisco Centre pop-up shop, and full e-boutique under his belt. And with his talent, that's just the beginning.
NightLife: Fashion Forward at the Academy of Sciences (55 Music Concourse Dr.), Thursday, September 5, 6-9 pm.
1. Enorima Gown, $500
2. Angular Jacket, $750
3. Arma Vest, $575
4. Contour Leather Pants, $870
5. Ero Dress, $285
6. Angular Vest, $580
7. Brenya Piel Dress, $580
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Gear from PUBLIC Bikes
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection