Seven Favorite Things: Local, Hand-Crafted Jewelry from Sarah Swell
We have a new East Bay obsession: Sarah Swell jewelry. The Oakland-based artisan line was launched in 2008 by owner and sole designer, Sarah Greenberg.
Inspired by nature and the history of jewelry, Greenberg focuses on crafting each piece with ancient techniques. The result include everything from bold, rustic metalry to delicate, bridal rings.
1. Crystal Collar Necklace, $485-$725
2. Gold Vine Band, $625
3. Fishbone Split Shield Necklace, $350
4. Flotsam & Jetsam Ring, $240
5. Ruina Ring, $65
6. Fishbone Bracelet, $575-$875
7. Crystal Bullet Studs, $140-$275
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts from Viv & Ingrid
- Seven Favorite Things: Black Friday Picks from Local Boutiques
- Seven Favorite Things: Locally-Made Holiday Cards from Hello! Lucky
- Seven Favorite Things: Metier's Store Closing Sale
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes