Seven Favorite Things: Men's Goods from Merch
Last week, we showed you our female favorites from the hip Lower Haight boutique. Now, here's one for the boys.
Though smaller in numbers, owner Yong Cho balances her women's and home goods with a carefully chosen assortment of manly merch. Among our top seven are locally designed sneakers by Blu Kicks (#5), Bonny Doon's Engineer Hand Salve (#6 - Hey, it works for computer engineers, too!), and state pride cufflinks (#2) that are also available with custom 24k gold plating. Check out the rest of our picks above.
Merch (629 Haight St.), open Mon-Sat: 11am-7pm, Sun: 11am-6pm.
1. Culk Ink Sea Lion Tee, $22
4. FluffyCo. Zipper Pouch, $24.95
6. Bonny Doon Engineer Hand Salve, $11.95
7. Chronicle Books Beer Journal Set, $12.95
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Wear from Merch
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Outwear from Maas & Stacks
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Picks from Trendy Mondays
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Uniqlo Men's & Women's Wear + the Scoop on the New Union Square Pop-up!