Seven Favorite Things: Mina + Olya's Spring 2014 Collection
Please excuse us while we wipe the drool from our faces... The new collection from local design duo Mina + Olya is nothing short of jaw-dropping.
We don't even care that there's a little disconnect between the boldly-printed ultra-modern pieces and the soft, super-wearable chambray -- we want it all. (We even kind of love the model's whole vampirey/androgynous look.) Check out the stunning full collection here.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Sustainable Luxury Pieces from SF Designers Mina + Olya
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- 7 Favorite Things From Mina + Olya's Spring Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Christopher Collins Fall 2012 Collection