Seven Favorite Things: O'Lover Hats
Based in Oakland, O'Lover Hats operates as part of the 25th Street Collective, a sustainable fashion incubator that supports local artisans. Elwyn Crawford, the millinery maven behind the mad hattery, has been perfecting her craft for nearly a decade.
Crawford calls her hats "agents of transformation", ranging from classic everyday to whimsical avant-garde in style.
Right now, we're loving the men's and women's straw collection. Proudly named after streets in Oakland, each piece is hand-made with natural straws and offers the perfect brim for lounging in the park, weekend walks and sunny summer travels.
6. San Pablo
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Gear from PUBLIC Bikes
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection