Seven Favorite Things: Retro-Inspired Women's Wear from Nooworks
In 2004, Jennifer D'Angelo was screen-printing tees and totes out of her apartment, calling her pet project, Nooworks (named after her pup, Noo Noo). Today, she has her hands full with a Mission shop/gallery, a full online shop, a small team of local designers, and endless artist collaborations.
Over the years, Nooworks has held strong to retro- and art-inspired roots, and to this day, everything is proudly made in California.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Wear from Merch
- Seven Favorite Things: Acrimony & ACRE/SF Women's Wear
- Seven Favorite Things: Uniqlo Men's & Women's Wear + the Scoop on the New Union Square Pop-up!
- Seven Favorite Things: Metier Women's Wear & Trunk Show
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes