Seven Favorite Things: Stationery From Ferme A Papier
If you're anything like us, you can't pass by a stationery shop without stopping in. That said, art hoarders and stationery addicts beware: local designer Cat Seto is back in a big way with her new line, Ferme a Papier (Farm to Paper).
Filled with Seto's indie illustrations, the newly revamped and rebranded Russian Hill boutique is now open at 2406 Polk St. (at Union). There and online, you'll find lovely little postcards, celebration notes, affordable prints, canvas illustrations and more, all inspired by Seto's first trip to Europe last year.
We're stocking up now, and already marked our calendars for next year's holiday cards.
1. Llama Hello Card, $4.50
2. Her Shoes Art Print, $23
3. Sitting Pair Cards, $4.50
4. Purple Turnips Art Print, $23
5. Woman in Coat Canvas Print, $49
6. Foil Wilderness Gift Tags, $8
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Bae Home & Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Gear from PUBLIC Bikes
- Seven Favorite Things: Badass Adventure Gear from Triple Aught Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Spring Menswear from Acrimony + ACRE/SF