SF Fall Antiques Show Comes to Fort Mason This Weekend!
This year marks the 30th for the SF Fall Antiques Show at Fort Mason, and it's back and bigger than ever before. Starting this Thursday, over 60 dealers and exhibitors from all over the world join forces by the water for your viewing–and purchasing–pleasure.
Their special exhibition this year is entitled "Hidden Treasures: Celebrating 30 Years of Surprising Finds at the SF Fall Antiques Show", which highlights objects that have something to hide, such as secret drawers, optical illusions that fool the eye, objects that magically metamorphosize from one function to another, and faux finishes masquerading as something precious. Curators will unveil the fascinating reasons behind these acts of deception; sometimes they're serious, such as a tea caddy with a compartment for a valuable silver tea spoon. Other times, they're whimsical, such as a snuff box in the shape of a shoe.
- SF Fall Antiques Show This Weekend!
- Derek Lam-Hosted SF Fall Antiques Show Kicks Off This Weekend
- Thread Show: 7 Reasons to Go
- Decadestwo Comes to San Francisco (+ Win VIP Passes)
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More