SF Fashion Week: Avant Garde Runway Show Photo + Video Recap
Last Sunday evening, SFFAMA's SF Fashion Week 2011 came to a close with a sold-out Avant Garde Runway Show featuring 8 local designers. Local photographer David Butow covered the finale -- he went, he saw, he photographed. Above (and below) is the night, through his eyes.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
More Style + Design Postings
- This Week in Fashion: The Top 5 Events at SF Fashion Week 2011
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fashion
- Photos: 7x7's 2011 Style Council Celebration and Fashion Show at Bloomingdale's
- Q&A With Local Crochet Extraordinaire, Violetta Vieux
- Runway Recap: Highlights from California College of the Arts Spring Fashion Show