SF Street Style: The Man in Metallic Loafers, on Valencia
Brett Kladney, spotted in Four Barrel -- where his oversized glasses, fitted army jacket and, why yes, metallic loafers all caught my attention. You always hear about well-fitting suits, but it's crucial to have great fitting casual wear, too. In addition to having such a nice mix of colors and textures, Brett's clothing fits impeccably.
As male metalics go, these are perfectly understated -- they have a classic design, look incredibly comfortable and have just the right amount of flare.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: A Modern Ad Man Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in The Mission
- Men's Look of the Week: 9 Go-Sockless Loafers, Perfect for This Weekend
- SF Street Style: A Local Stylist Wears Parachute Pants, Vintage + YSL, in the Mission
- SF Street Style: A Bright Orange Jacket, Man Espadrilles + a Whole Lotta Prada on Market Street
- SF Street Style: The Man in The Red Bow-Tie, in The Mission