SF Street Style: A NY Jewelry Designer Wears Patricia Field, in the Mission
Meet NY-based jewelry designer Katie Finn, the mastermind behind Elizabeth Street Jewelry. Katie has been designing her own jewelry line since 2008, and each piece of her collection is hand made in her studio in Brooklyn. We caught up with her (looking oh-so fabulous in this black pantsuit) at her SF trunk show, last Saturday at Love & Luxe.
I'm a huge fan of red hair -- Katie's is so rich in color and volume.
Katie kept her sleek pantsuit look very simple with this soft, oversized bangle and delicate ring.
The new Elizabeth Street Jewelry collection, created exclusively for Love & Luxe in the Mission.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: A Local Stylist Wears Parachute Pants, Vintage + YSL, in the Mission
- SF Street Style: A Fashion Shoot at Crissy Field
- SF Street Style: Provocative-Meets-Classy + Local Wears, in NoPa
- SF Street Style: Vintage Lace Dress + Gold Kate Spade Sandals in Hayes Valley
- SF Street Style: Breezy Colors, the Marc by Marc Jacobs It Bag, Denim Done Right + Cork Pumps on Yerba Buena Lane