SF Street Style: Vintage Docs in the Haight
Meet Molly Martin, a sales associate at Dr Martens in the Haight. I caught her on her break, outside the store, sporting this pair of wonderfully scuffed up, lace-less Docs. I'm a big fan of girls in collared shirts buttoned all the way to the top, too. When it's done right, it just adds a little something to the whole outfit. I've seen some really awesome tattoos, too, but I have to give Molly props for this one -- the word, the hand-written font and the placement make it just so great.
What she's wearing: Bleached chambray button down shirt borrowed from roommate; Vintage printed cardigan; Cropped black skinny jeans; Vintage unlaced Dr. Martens oxfords.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: Vintage Doc Martens in the Haight
- SF Street Style: 415 Tattoo + Grey Dr. Martens in Union Square
- SF Street Style: Rockabilly Sweet at Bettie Page in the Haight
- SF Street Style: Japanese School Prep Meets Vintage Cheer in Hayes Valley
- SF Street Style: A Mad Hat, Darling Vintage + Must-See YSL Pumps in the Castro