Street Style Report: A German Tourist in Union Square
This week, we headed to Union Square, thinking we'd find stylish holiday shoppers, or perhaps a festive ice skater. Instead we ended up spotting Tobi Becker, a young tourist visiting from Frankfurt. Leave it to Europeans to travel in style. We love the quilting on his leather jacket, and how his look flows from black to brown.
What he wore: Leather jacket and jeans by Diesel; Scarf and hat from Urban Outfitters; Black Ray-Ban wayfarer sunglasses; Leather wallet chain by Topman; Brown leather boots by Frank Wright; Nikon camera–all purchased in Germany.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: A Modern Japanese Skater, in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Local Stylist Wears Alexander Wang in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Style-Savvy Accountant in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Bold Mix of Spring Prints, in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Metier Shop Girl in Union Square