Street Style Report: A Gorgeous Late Summer Look in Hayes Valley
What She Wore: Nanette Lepore romper, purchased at Anthropologie; Unknown fedora, purchased on her last trip to Hawaii; DV by Dolce Vita leather wedges, purchased from Nordstrom; Stella & Dot necklace; Steven Alan heart earrings; Michael Kors watch, assorted rings and bracelets.
Her Product Picks: NARS blush in "Orgasm," Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara, Righteous Butter body lotion, Clinique Long Last Glosswear in "Clearly Pink."
Her Style Tip: "Keep it simple. Simple is sexy."
Seven Questions for Sheila:
1. What's in your bag?
My MAKR Farm Ruck Sack bag always has my Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb eau de parfum rollerball, Clinique lip gloss, Moleskine sketchbook, Il Bisonte wallet, Kate Spade business card holder, iPhone, and keys.
2. What's sexy?
Chivalry. Humor. A man who can build things.
3. What's your preferred method of transportation?
Biking on my Linus Mixte.
4. Bi-Rite or Mitchell's?
Three Twins. Lemon Cookie.
5. What's your best dating advice?
Just say hello.
6. Drink of choice?
Champagne with a splash of St. Germain, scotch neat or anything made by a cute bartender.
7. What's your SF Top 5?
-Good News magazine shop in Noe
-Fried chicken and popovers at Wayfare Tavern
-Hard Water's mint julep
-Sundays in Golden Gate Park
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: Cary of Cary Lane Shows Us Two SF Summer Looks, in Hayes Valley
- Street Style Report: A Local Promoter Shows Us Four Fall Looks, in Hayes Valley
- Street Style Report: Top Small Business Saturday Looks in Hayes Valley
- Street Style Report: Top Looks From the Gorgeous & Green Gala
- Street Style Report: Opposites Attract at Rand+Statler, in Hayes Valley