Street Style Report: A Local Blogger Turns Up the Heat in The Marina
When you think about sexy clothing, knee-length skirts and sweaters aren't typically the first items to come to mind. And yet, local blogger Jessica Wolfrom nails it with her coy red pout, and black-and-white look that would turn heads day or night.
What She Wore: American Apparel sweater and houndstooth skirt; Falling Whistles necklace; Raymond Weil watch; Zara clutch; Booties from Nordstrom; Chanel lipstick in "Coromandel".
Jessica's Product PIcks: "I don't wear makeup often, but I follow one rule. When in doubt, red lipstick. Also, my dad bought me a Clarisonic face brush for Christmas and I have to say, I think it's love."
"My necklace is from Falling Whistles, a non-profit supporting kids on the front lines in the war in the Congo," said Jessica. "My watch I stole from my dad -- thanks dad! I have an obsession with men's watches."
Seven Questions for Jessica:
1. What's sexy?
In men and women: intelligence, confidence, and humility in aggregate.
2. What's on your wish list?
Acne Pistol Ankle Boots.
3. What's one thing on your bucket list?
To run a full marathon. I am running a half in April.
4. What's your style pet peeve?
Business suits with tennis shoes. Ladies, ballet flats please.
5. What would you never be caught dead in?
Crocs, clogs, or anything too revealing. I'm definitely a risk-taker, but I'm not a showgirl.
6. What's something most people don't know about you?
I have an unnatural obsession with farmers markets and muscle cars.
7. What's your SF Top 5?
-Running the Lands End Trail to the Golden Gate Bridge.
-Browsing the Pirate Store at 826 Valencia.
-Indulging my sweet tooth at Hookers in the Tenderloin.
-Shucking Oysters at Marshall Store in Bodega Bay.
-Sipping flights of wine at the Barrel Room.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: Lush Layers in The Marina
- Street Style Report: Summer Denim + Lace, in the Marina
- Street Style Report: A Local B-Boy Shows Us His 9-to-5 Style in Nopa
- Street Style Report: A Local Photographer's Easy Style at Glaze
- Street Style Report: A Local Promoter Shows Us Four Fall Looks, in Hayes Valley