Street Style Report: Our Favorite Looks from Macy's Glamorama
Last week, behind the scenes at Macy's Glamorama, we spotted local designers, models, fashion editors and more in some of the hottest looks off the runway.
Above: Tyson Lee (left) of Mulberry and Michaela D'Artois (right) of Refinery 29.
Macy's Fashion Incubator San Francisco designer Tony Sananikone (right), with model Khalilah Brackeen (left) in his design.
Jess Moore of 429 magazine.
Marc Foster Grant, wearing a top by Macy's Fashion Incubator designer Justin Jamison.
Ylevol Tam Nguyen of Bay Fashion magazine.
Tenika Small of Fleishman Hillard public relations.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: Top Looks from Macy's Glamorama at The Orpheum Theatre
- Look of the Week: Glamorama-Inspired Jewels from Macy's
- Street Style Report: Top Looks from the Academy of Art University Fashion Show
- Street Style Report: Top Looks from the Treasure Island Music Festival
- Street Style Report: Four Looks from Vendors at the Renegade Craft Fair