This Week in Fashion: Weekend Sales at Cary.Lane and Jeremy's, The Collection + SF Fashion Awards Poolside Show
Stop by Cary.Lane's Hayes Valley subterranean digs, and enjoy an extra 30% off the entire store -- that's mens and women's, head to toe. Over in South Park, the Jeremy's sale features an additional 30% off all previously marked down women's apparel. We're eyeing some soft metallics by Marni (pants reduced to $97), and Jil Sander (dress reduced to $63).
2. The Collection at British Motor Car (901 Van Ness Ave.), Saturday August 27, 4pm, $25-$150.
This Saturday, local talents Daniel Sudar, Acta Non Verba and Joseph Domingo will hold individual runway shows, at the spacious automobile showroom at British Motor Car. The afternoon-to-evening festivities begin at 4pm, with all proceeds benefiting Dress for Success.
3. SF Fashion Awards Year 4 at Hotel Phoenix (601 Eddy St.), Sunday August 28, 1pm-8pm, $20-$25.
This Sunday enjoy a fashionable poolside soiree at the Hotel Phoenix. Models will circle the pool, in full hair, makeup and apparel from local designers. Featured designers include: Cameron Stewart, Coral Castillo, Ken Chen, Janelle Cardenas, Vasily Vein, Dahae Kim and Bacca da Silva.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- What’s the Deal: isso, Honey Ryder, GAMA-GO, Cary Lane and more...
- This Week in Fashion: Eric Dane at Kiehl's Grand Opening, Heliotrope Celebrates 1 Year, Custom Suiting from PDX + Mad Summer Sales
- Full Price for Designer Labels? Not at These San Francisco Shops
- SF Street Style: Vintage Lace Dress + Gold Kate Spade Sandals in Hayes Valley
- Shopping for a Good Cause: Fresh & Local