Old Meets New: A Rotary Dial Cell Phone
A main theme behind steampunk design is trying to discover how products would look today if technology advanced, but never quite changed, from its late 19th century aesthetic. Hence, a cell phone with a rotary dial. Designer Richard Clarkson has created the Rotary Mechanical Smartphone that features two interchangeable brass dials (a true rotary dial and a button dial.) The phone is then covered in Electroplated copper and given a paint job to finish off the retro-futuristic look. Read more...
- Say "I Do" to Anti- Bride's Handy New iPhone App
- Penguins Anyone? Check Out the Academy of Sciences' New Penguin Cam Phone App
- Thrillcall Rolls Out New Live Music Discovery App For iPhones
- Led by 19-Year-Old Founder, Kiip Launches New Ad Model Based on "Emotional ROI"
- SoleSearch: Find Kicks Around the World On Your Phone