amFAR's Black Tie San Francisco Fall Gala Honoring the Fight Against AIDS
This Friday, November 12th, amFAR's black tie San Francisco Fall Gala sweeps through the Four Seasons Hotel to honor local luminaries and philanthropists John and Marcia Goldman, as well as SF Symphony conductor Michael Tilson Thomas, all of whom have given their time in the fight against AIDS.
It is one of the city's preeminent benefit event, where a silent auction, cocktails, a gourmet dinner prepared by a celebrity chef, an awards ceremony and entertainment, provided by former Queer Eye for the Straight Guy firecracker Carson Kressly, will round out this glamorous night. Get your tickets here to help out this wonderful cause.
Four Seasons Hotel, 757 Market Street, (415) 402-0303
- amfAR's 12th Annual San Francisco Gala Raises Nearly $350,000 for AIDS Research
- Academy of Friend's Voyeur Gala Celebrates the Oscars, Benefits the Fight Against AIDS
- A Couple Travels Back in Time to Tie the Knot at San Francisco City Hall
- Photos: San Francisco Symphony Black & White Ball Launch Party
- Ways to Give Back This Week: Helping San Bruno Explosion Relief Efforts