Parking Quiz: How Many Red Light Cameras Exist in SF?
It's no secret that parking in the city is a bitch. So we've enlisted local parking guru and author of Finding the Sweet Spot, David La Bua, to dish out weekly tips on navigating the ins and outs of city parking.
Running red lights. We all do it because we're impatient, even though it's kind of a death wish. Getting stuck with a ticket from a red light camera's no picnic either, so take this quiz (plus a bonus question!) to avoid one of the nasty slips of paper. Check back later, because we'll post the answers in a few hours!
How many red light camera intersections are there in SF?
Bonus Question (Essay): How long does the typical red light last?
- Parking Quiz: How Many DPT Officers Per Square Mile in SF?
- Parking Quiz Answer! Finding & Avoiding Red Light Cameras in SF
- Parking Quiz: Who Gets the Most Parking Tickets Per Year in SF?
- Parking Quiz: When Was The First Parking Meter Installed in SF?
- Parking Quiz: How to Reserve Your Very Own Parking Spot