SF Giants Andres Torres & Sergio Romo To Help Celebrate Holiday Heroes 2010
Local sports luminaries, 7x7 and other sponsors are banding together at AT&T Park on Tuesday, December 7th to raise awareness for children in need this holiday season. Not only will Kristi Yamaguchi and NHL Hockey great Bret Hedican be hosting the benefit, SF Giants Andres Torres and Sergio Romo and 49ers Josh Morgan, Barry Sims and others will be there to honor the Junior Giants Baseball Program, Raphael House, Always Dream Foundation, Ronald McDonald House and the SF Child Abuse Prevention Center.
If you get tickets here, there will be tons for you to get up to down at the ballpark, from meeting the sports celebs and team mascots, to hanging out in their video game arcade and playing Guitar Hero, taking photos in the photobooth, doing karaoke, stuffing teddy bears, decorating holiday cookies and more. All the festivities start at 5:30 pm, unless you're a VIP, which means you'll attend a private reception at the ballpark's Club House at 4:30 pm.
- Parking Quiz Answer: What Does It Cost Giants Fans to Park During Game Day?
- Parking Quiz: What's the Average A Giants Fan Will Spend On Parking During A Game?
- Scenes of the City: St Patty's Day Soccer Doubleheader @ AT&T Park
- Scenes of the City: Cal Bears at AT&T Park
- New Foodie Options at AT&T Park