Take Bar Method Classes to Help Raise Money for Cancer Research
Now you can do ab work for a cause higher than bathing suit season. From September 20-26, the Bar Method San Francisco's Marina studio is participating in "Stretch to the Cure" for the National Foundation for Cancer Research. The money raised from classes will be donated to the cause.
The Bar Method is an exercise system that combines isometrics, interval training, dance and sports rehabilitation for a lengthening and strenghtening workout that has been shown to improve posture, flexibility, power and stamina. And of course exercise in general helps ward off many other things, like cancer.
To participate, go to the National Foundation for Cancer Research's website, and kill two birds with one stone by helping out this great charity while helping out yourself.
- amfAR's 12th Annual San Francisco Gala Raises Nearly $350,000 for AIDS Research
- Ways to Give Back This Week: Helping San Bruno Explosion Relief Efforts
- SF Arts Guide iPhone App Helps You Navigate the City's Art World
- Fear Not, The San Francisco Hills: Walk SF's 13-Mile Peak to Peak Trek
- Zaarly: A Buyer-Led Marketplace Taking San Francisco By Storm