It's Mushroom Time in Morgan Hill
We've long liked the idea that the cities throwing an annual mushroom festival and an annual garlic festival happen to be rather close together. Nope, the festivals don't happen at the same time and yep, the garlic festival is larger, but the pairing is about as old and time-honored as food duos get. Ever thrown a few smooshed cloves atop a pan of portabellos sizzling in olive oil? You're with us, then. And while the Gilroy Garlic Festival is still a few months away, you can get your caps affections on at the Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras, which turns 33 over Memorial Day Weekend.
Click here for all the essential details on this mushroom fest!
- Where to Get Warm (and Vitamin D) Less than 1.5 Hours Away
- Fear Not, The San Francisco Hills: Walk SF's 13-Mile Peak to Peak Trek
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Hint: Ice Skates Are Involved)
- Bay to Breakers: Time to Start Training!
- Island Time: Sleepy Towns, Natural Wonders and Luxurious Lodging on Unspoiled Kauai