Save These Dates: November’s Best Bridal Trunk Shows
You’ve scored the man, picked the date, but have nada to wear. Sounds like a wedding emergency. Address the dress problem ASAP: Fresh-off-the-runway bridal fashions land in SF this month with a slew of must-see designer trunk shows. Check out these top-notch local boutiques for frocks of inspiration:
On November 11–12, Bridal Galleria houses the latest and greatest couture gowns by famed celeb designer Monique Lhuillier.
At Marina Morrison salon, browse the romantic hand-finished Alvina Valenta silhouettes by new lead designer Jessica Williams. Meet this talented maker November 11–12 and drape yourself in the finest lace, silk, satin, and killer beading.
Jenny Packham’s luxe 2012 bridal label heads to Nouvelle Vogue, November 17–19. Get your bridal glam on with this British designer’s ultra-chic red carpet showstoppers.
Also on November 19, Blu Bungalow hosts a pop-shop with new and nearly-new frocks from LA-based Encore Bridal. Scope out current styles by Vera Wang, Lazaro, Christos and others 30-70% off retail. Get in early and snag tickets to the VIP Cocktail & Pre-Event Shopping Reception on Nov. 18th from 5pm-9pm.
Hey, we’ve got your back.
- Save These Dates: The Bay Area's October Bridal Events
- Bridal Boutique: The Bay Area’s Hottest Wedding Dresses of the Season
- Bridal Boutique: Priscilla of Boston Going Out of Biz 50% Off Sale
- The World of Wedding Planning Awaits You on the Dream Bridal Tour, Nov. 4
- Don't Miss the VIP Lounge and Bridal Brunch at the Four Seasons San Francisco!