Tell Us Your Holiday Proposal Story: Most Creative Gets a Prize!
December rules as the most popular month for popping the question, so if there was a diamond in your stocking this weekend, you are not alone. But if your loved one gave you a rock just before sky diving or in a tub of buttered popcorn at the movies (both stories we’ve heard, by the way) then you are in a very select group of people known as the creatively engaged, and we want to hear your story.
Tell us a tale that brings smiles to our faces or tears to our eyes, and you could win six tickets and VIP entry to the San Francisco Wedding Fair at the Four Seasons (where you can find the best of the best big-day vendors) for you and your entourage on Sunday, January 16.
Here’s how: Send your story to email@example.com. You have until Friday, January 7 to enter. On Wednesday, January 12 we will post the best seven proposals, including the winning effort.
Get ready to be inspired and amused, because the next best thing to getting a good proposal is reading about one.
- Tell Us Your Engagement Story to Win a Prize (Hint: Make it Creative and Cry-Worthy)
- Tell Us Your Engagement Story and Win VIP Tickets to the SF Wedding Fair!
- Matt Treski & Heather Rimmey Win Tickets to the SF Wedding Fair with a Truly Cry-Worthy Proposal Story
- The Most Kleenex-Demanding Proposal Story We've Read in Awhile
- The Winning Proposal: A Scavenger Hunt Around San Francisco