WedSpring Launch Party: La Vie en Rose
WedSpring celebrated its launch with a party romantically themed "La Vie En Rose." Representing some of the best Bay Area wedding vendors, the boutique welcomed over 200 attendees into their design showroom and paperie. Guests from the local wedding and events industries—as well as aspiring and planning brides—were able to find inspiration from many wedding service providers, including photographers, videographers, caterers, makeup artists and much more.
Besides indulging in tasty bites from Feast Catering, guests enjoyed creative cocktails with St. Germain liqueur, icy beer provided by Stella Artois, and sparkling wine by Mumm Napa. The lovely event segued beautifully into the evening with a lantern-lit back garden with gorgeous floral ornaments.
WedSpring would like to thank all of its sponsors and members who contributed to the event:
St. Germain | Mumm Napa | Feast Catering | Stella Artois | Wish Social Events | Magnolia Photobooth | Julie Mikos Photographer | Cake Bloom | A Spoonful of Sugar | Michelle Walker Photography | Nikol Elaine Makeup Artistry
WedSpring, 2423 Polk Street, wedspring.com
- WedSpring Hosts Free Wedding Venue Tours for Bay Area Couples
- Photos: 7x7's April 2011 + Spring 2011 Nightlife Guide Launch Party at the View Lounge
- Announcing 7x7's Wedding Resource!
- Photos: 7x7 Spring 2012 Nightlife Guide Launch at The Brixton
- 7x7 Launches Spring 2014 San Francisco Nightlife Guide at Holy Water