Win Tickets to Frameline36's Film Screenings!
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows in the Bay Area.
One of the stand-out gems in all of the Pride month madness is Frameline, which celebrates its 36th year as pretty much the nation's best LGBT-centric film fest. They'v got hundreds of top-notch, thought-provoking and award-winning films on tap this year. We're especially excited for their Showcase Programs, which tackle everything from gaybies, to Swedish love triangles, to an openly gay Episcopalian bishop, to an Iranian transgender protagonist. Be sure to check out everything in store at this year's fest right here.
Want to go? We've got a hot pair of tickets for you to win. Sign up for our newsletter below, and we'll pick a winner randomly. The winner will be notified via email on how to pick up the tickets.
- Win Tickets to Frameline37's Closing Night Film, "G.B.F"
- Win Tickets: 14th San Francisco Independent Film Festival
- Win Tickets to the World-Renowned Cinequest Film Festival in San Jose!
- Frameline's LGBT Film Festival Kicks Off 35th Anniversary on June 16 at the Castro
- The Top Seven Films We Want to See at Frameline 36