An Evening at the Healdsburg Wine Auction
We’re always looking for reasons to visit Sonoma County in the fall (it’s the best time of year with harvest, changing leaves, and warm days and crisp nights). So, we’re excited to spend an evening in Healdsburg for the First Annual Healdsburg Wine Auction on Saturday, October 5.
This year’s theme is Farm to Fork and will focus on locally grown gourmet foods and spectacular, award winning Sonoma County wines. Chef Peter Brown of the nationally renowned Jimtown Store will prepare dinner and the auction items are sure to impress – want to go on a Wild Boar Hunt in Sonoma? Or perhaps you prefer a getaway to a five-start New York City hotel? Or a Wine Country farmhouse vacation? (um, yes please!)
Healdsburg is buzzing with new restaurants and wineries galore, all while keeping its quintessential small town charm. The Wine Auction will directly benefit the community -- some proceeds will go to the Healdsburg Education Foundation and students from Healdsburg High’s Culinary, Agriculture, and Digital Arts programs will be showcasing items at the event.
- Auction Napa Valley 2009: Not As Glitzy This Year, But It's No Hoedown
- Napa Wine Auction 2009: Did It Beat Naples?
- Win a Stay at Les Mars Hotel in Healdsburg With Jetsetter 24/7
- Healdsburg Wineries Celebrate the Tradition of Vino di Tavola (Table Wine)
- SCOPA II Brings Al Fresco Dining, Wood-Fired Pizzas to Healdsburg