Fellas, it's time to get your green on.
This Saturday, bars across the city will be packed with Guinness chugging, "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" t-shirt wearing partiers, celebrating the one day when everyone is Irish -- St. Patrick's Day. While costumey is always in in San Francisco, we thought we'd round up seven non-shamrock-covered options for a stylish St. Patty's look.
1. Gangs of San Francisco Bear Flag Rebellion Tee, $30
2. Nitro Wilber Watch, $19.50
3. Gap 1969 Denim-washed Garment Dye Khakis, $59.95
4. Etiquette Clothiers Sailor Stripe Socks, $20
5. Martin Dingman Yale Belt, $49.50
6. Hunter Kerrera Duck Boots, $195
7. Gap Constrast Pocket Checkered Shirt, $39.95
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.