What better incentive is there for spring wallet cleaning than to buy yourself a fabulous new piece to keep everything neat and organized? Luckily, the big color and bold pattern trends are alive and kicking in the realm of small leather goods, making these spring wallets every bit as lovely as they are useful. And with bold new designs like the McQ By Alexander McQueen studded orange wallet (#1), many of these can easily double as an evening clutch.
1. McQ by Alexander McQueen Collar Stud Wallet, $250
2. Topshop Cream Cut Out Zip Around Purse, $30
3. Comme des Garcons Polka Dot Embossed Leather Wallet, $350
4. Rebecca Minkoff Stripe Passport Wallet, $145
5. Diane von Furstenberg Printed Zip Around Wallet, $160
6. Marni Pepite Zip Around Wallet, $495
7. Clare Vivier Neon Stripe Card Case, $66
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.