An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shop for this week's Valentine's Day gift round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. Valentine, Bleeding Necklace by iacua, $38: This cheeky copper heart pendant with garnet 'blood' is a beautiful token for hopeless romantics and skeptics alike.
2. True Romance Ring by lizhutnick, $14: You can rest assured she'll be smitten with a perfectly pretty pink rose.
3. Burgundy Shako Cocktail Hat by HouseofNinesDesign, $225: Channel old Hollywood glamour for your night on the town (and break a few hearts in the process).
4. Organic Heart Soap by ettaandbillie, $10: The intoxicating aromas of rose geranium and patchouli in these sweet soaps are known to have aphrodisiac qualities.
5. Antique Silver Paris Bracelet from EmbellissezLaReine, $130: Give your sweetie a gift from the most romantic city in the world for a fraction of the price of a Parisian getaway.
6. Of Course I Love You Candy Button Ring by soradesigns, $7: This adorable ring is a throwback to the good ol' days of Disney valentines and Sweethearts.
7. Paper Ranuculus Flowers by GabriellaDesign, $35: Bypass the stereotypical red roses and instead opt for this everlasting graphic bouquet.