The newest gadgets and gizmos for the early adopter.
1. EDITOR'S PICK: Diane von Furstenberg x Google Glass
Fashion and tech collide in Diane von Furstenberg x Google Glass, this year’s most anticipated collaboration. A long time advocate for the high-tech eyewear, the fashion icon can often be seen on the streets of New York sporting rainbow-lensed Glass. She even accessorized her 2013 spring runway models—who wore cinched, colorblocked caftans—with the gadgets, which are available in five, limited-edition women’s frames such as black-tinted aviators. If you’re thinking about joining the Glass elite, this is the chicest way to do it. $1,800
2. Apple Watch (available early 2015)
3. GoPro Hero 4 Black camera with Wi-Fi , $499.99
4. Niwa smartphone-controlled greenhouse , $399
5. Misfit Flash wearable fitness and sleep monitor , $49.99
6. Karma GO portable Wi-Fi , $99
7. DoDo leather tablet portfolio , $129.95
This article was published in 7x7's December/January 2014 issue. Click here to subscribe.