This week we're featuring the fall fashion harvest from the Mission-district boutique, BellJar. The selective shop prides itself on housing only "gorgeous little things", which currently includes autumn must-haves like bright outer layers by Pendleton for Opening Ceremony (#1), silky apparel by Charlie Jade (#2, #4), and crystal statement jewelry by local designer, Claire Hummel (#5).
1. Pendleton for Opening Ceremony Wool Cape, $325
2. Charlie Jade Wing Tipped Silk Blouse, $138
3. Line & Dot Black Leather Band Skirt, $98
4. Charlie Jade Silky Gray Long-Sleeve Romper, $182
5. Claire Hummel Crystal Collar Necklace, $325
6. Jarlo Elsie Hummingbird Dress, $118
7. Charcoal Navy Bolero, $48
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.