The good men at Unionmade have launched their semi-annual sale, which basically means, it's a damn good time to shop for menswear.
The sale features over 300 items, that are available on location in SF, Brentwood and Larkspur, as well as online. We suggest stopping by the store to try stuff on (since all sales are final at this point), and to if there's additional sizing available. To further sweeten the deal, right now you can snag an extra 25% off.
Choosing only seven items was touch, but it had to be done. Keeping sizing options in mind, here's are our favorites:
1. Haversack Knit Shawl Pullover, $282 (Originally $470)
2. Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket, $113 (Originally $189)
3. Farm Tactics Ombre Cardigan, $90 (Originally $150)
4. Grei Adorn Hand Embroidered Pocket Square, $150 (Originally $250)
5. Farm Tactics T-Shirt Two Pack, $36 (Originally $60)
6. Save Khaki Cropped Chino Jean, $75 (Originally $125)
7. Eastland Seneca Boots, $177 (Originally $295)
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and also works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.