Last week, we launched our Women's Summer Sale Picks -- this week, we thought we'd give some big love to SF menswear. From Unionmade to Goorin Bros, and covering everything from comfy denim to two-tone oxfords, we pulled the sharpest men's goods from local boutiques -- all on sale!
Happy shopping, (ladies and) gents.
- Candystore Collective Men's Sale (6153 16th St.)
- Unionmade Sale (493 Sanchez St.)
- Goorin Bros Men's Sale (1612 Stockton St. and 1446 Haight St.)
- Acrimony Men's Sale (333 Hayes St. Suite 100)
- Azalea Men's Sale (411 Hayes St.)
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.