Link Love: New Balenciaga, Lindsay Lohan for Ungaro and Tyra Takes on the Web
Daily reads from our feeds …
Always exquisite, View on Fashion brings us Steven Meisel’s Balenciaga shoot with celebrity muse Jennifer Connelly.
Lindsay Lohan takes post as “artistic advisor” for Ungaro, proving that the design house will do anything for the attention they’ve been craving. (via WWD)
No Sex for Manolo Blahnik. Racked shares a quote from the shoe maven stating his distaste for the show that launched him into celebrity designer stardom.
Speaking of footwear, Nitrolicious leaks another look at Jimmy Choo’s collection for H&M, courtesy of Harper’s Bazaar UK. We’re already saving up for those strappy cut-out sandals.
As if America’s Next Top Model and Tyra’s talk show weren’t enough. The Cut reports that the TV star has decided to launch an online magazine called Tyra: Beauty Inside & Out. Danger—diva loose on the world wide web.
- Link Love: Nars Shoots for Vogue, Balenciaga Redux and Candy Colored Necklaces
- Link Love: Basquiat Reeboks, Wang on the Web and Tom Ford as Director
- Link Love: Cellulite-Fighting Panties and The New Sartorialist Book
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière
- Link Love: Men in Heels, A Dying Garment District and Narciso for Less