Rare Beatles Photos (That Have Never Been on Display Outside of Europe) on View at SF Art Exchange
Any fan of the Fab Four will want to check out "The Beatles Hidden Gallery," which opened this last Saturday at the SF Art Exchange. An astonishing collection of early photographs by Paul Berriff, this show provides a glimpse behind the scenes, just as McCartney, Lennon, Harrison, and Starr were about to break into mega fame and fortune.
The exhibit marks the U.S. gallery debut and is the first time these photographs—taken in England between 1963-1964—will be on public display outside of Europe. This special show comes compliments of The Beatles Story Museum, which will be offering the chance to win a trip to the storied band's hometown of Liverpool. Enter here or pick up a sweepstakes postcard at SFAE.
Saturday, 5/7 - Wednesday, 6/15; SF Art Exchange, 458 Geary St.
- A Classic California Romantic Retreat (That Lovers Have Never Heard Of)
- A Romantic Retreat (That California Lovers Have Never Heard Of)
- Rare Beatles Photos on View at SF Art Exchange
- Behind-The-Scenes Jim Marshall Photos of Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison Concert on View @ SF Arts Exchange
- Two Sense: I'm 35 and Have Never Had an Orgasm. Is There Something Wrong with Me?