Little Mermaid Sing Along @ Castro Theatre This Weekend
Between Britney Spears unveiling her new album in a sure-to-be camptastic performance on March 29th and this weekend's Little Mermaid Sing Along, the music of my childhood is coming back in full force at the Castro Theatre this month.
You have five glorious days, from March 5-9, to don your elaborate Sebastian the crab costume (or just throw on a shell bra and a red wig and call it a day) and reenact the pride and joy of the Disney pantheon alongside a couple hundred crazed fans. We bet you've never watched the movie inebriated, so here's your chance. And don't worry, they'll show all the words, just in case you forgot the lyrics to "Part Of Your World".
Your hosts for the evening will be Laurie Bushman and Leigh Crow, who are on hand to warm up your vocal chords between musical numbers and hand out goody bags (glow sticks? kazoos?) to each audience member. Tickets are $15 for adults, and $10 for kids and seniors. Check the showtimes here.
- Win Tickets to Castro Theater's Wizard Of Oz Sing Along!
- Sing-A-Long Sound of Music Invades Castro Theatre for 5 Days This Week
- SF Ballet's 'The Little Mermaid': A Tale of Sacrifice and Psychological Transformation
- ‘Hopelessly Devoted’: Gimme That Sing-Along ‘Grease’
- Closet Case: R. Kelly’s Trapped in the Closet Sing-Along