Spotted: Chinatown Going to Great Measures to Preserve Banksy's Art
I came upon the Banksy piece that dwells on Commercial Street in Chinatown this past weekend, and boy was it hard to miss. There were bunches of elderly people taking a gander at the thing, taking photos in front of it and discussing it fervently. What I couldn't help noticing was the fact that local residents had drilled a panel of plastic over it along with a cautionary sign to prevent would-be intruders from tagging over it. Way to preserve this work of art for the rest of us, Chinatowners! Now it's shielded from the elements as well as sneaky kids looking for the glory of defacing a Banksy piece.
- Channel Your Inner Twisted Child: Toy Modification @ 1AM Gallery
- Parking Quiz: What is the Most Expensive SF Parking Citation?
- Parking Quiz Answers: Which Is More? SF Giants or SF Parking?
- Parking Quiz Answer: What Does It Cost Giants Fans to Park During Game Day?
- Parking Quiz: What's the Average A Giants Fan Will Spend On Parking During A Game?