Whopper Gods No Longer Accepting Friend Sacrifices
We had to hand it to Burger King for creating what is perhaps the most creative Facebook application ever – sacrifice 10 of your friends, get a free Whopper. The casualties have come in at more than 233,906 friends (which, by the way, is around 23,390 Whoppers –sick). Unfortunately, the application notified the people it axed. Ouch. So it’s being suspended while they tweak the privacy settings. Hopefully the next time you want a Whopper, your friends won’t know that your craving is more important than them.
- Photos From the Facebook Movie Set
- Spend the Night with ‘Motorcycle Diaries’ Director, ‘City of God’ Producer Walter Salles
- Jennifer Siebel Newsom on Advice for This Year's Graduates, 'Miss Representation' and SF Small Business Week
- SF Ballet's 'The Little Mermaid': A Tale of Sacrifice and Psychological Transformation
- Nutcracker Video Contest: Get Your Clara On