7x7 Readers Show Love for The Big Eat Live
On Saturday, food-lovers and Giants fans alike took AT&T Park by storm for 7x7's first annual Big Eat Live! Foodie fans traveled from all around the Bay Area to taste bites from 30 top SF restaurants while spending time with friends and family on the field at the ballpark—and sharing it all on social. Scrolling through tweets and Instagrams from the event was almost as much as fun as a Karl the Fog-free summer day spent tasting through the Big Eat bites (almost), and we're showing our thanks with a slideshow tribute of our favorite reader shots.
Take a peek inside the events of day via our hashtag #BigEatLive, and check out some of our favorite snaps above. From batting cages and balloons to an absurdly well-composed food portraiture series, we're loving these impromptu images from the most delicious day of summer.
- Pisco, Pisco and More Pisco for 7x7 Readers at Liquor.com's La Mar 'Spirited Supper'
- 7x7's Big Eat 2012: Give Us Your Feedback Now!
- Next Week, Tune into 7x7's Big Eat on Eye on the Bay
- SOLD OUT: 30+ Top SF Restaurants Take the Field at AT&T Park for The Big Eat Live
- The 2012 Eat + Drink Reader’s Choice Awards