Liquor.com Goes Behind the Scenes at Bourbon & Branch
For their inaugural short film on the world of the drink, our friends over at Liquor.com posted up at Bourbon & Branch to document the mixology temple's preparations for a typical night. Called "Behind the Drink: The $13 Cocktail," the video shows how much work actually goes into making a cocktail of Bourbon & Branch caliber. (Juicing fresh citrus? 3-5 hours each day). Check out the video below for a behind-the-scenes look at the speakeasy — a place bar manager Jayson Wilde likens to "fine dining for a drink" — and read about the making of the video here.
- Liquor.com's Bourbon Grand Tasting @ Bourbon & Branch Will Get You In the Spirit Of Fall
- Top Chef Masters' Rick Bayless Mixes Up the Party-Perfect Summer Margarita
- Oakland, CA: The Birth Place of the Mai Tai
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Classic New Orleans: Cocktail Inspiration from the Big Easy