Photos: MAVEA H20 Infusions at San Francisco Cocktail Week 2012
Water in cocktails? Yes please! On September 19th, guests at the MAVEA H20 Infusions event at 15 Romolo—for San Francisco Cocktail Week—sipped inspired cocktails that used H20 infusions for added flavor and less sugar.
15 Romolo's mixologists reinvented cocktails like the Pimm's Cup by infusing MAVEA filtered water with cucumber, mint, ginger and lemon instead of added sodas or syrups. Guests took home their own MAVEA water filter pitchers in a rainbow of colors to try the infusions at home.
For more information, visit MAVEA's Facebook page here!
Try these featured cocktails at home using MAVEA filtered water!
MAVEA Pimm's Cup
1oz London dry gin
4oz carbonated cucumber-mint-ginger-lemon water
1 dash angostura bitters
Combine ingredients in a 12oz pub glass, add ice, garnish with mint leaf and cucumber slice and serve.
Amuse Rendez-Vous d'Amour
1.5oz Amontillado Sherry
0.5oz fresh lemon juice
0.75oz medjool date water
Combine sherry, lemon and date water, shake and fine strain into small, chilled cordial or sherry glass. top with champagne, garnish with a raisin (optional) and serve.
Photos: Marc Janks for Ashleigh Reddy Photography
- Photos: 7x7's Piggies 2012: Celebrating the Best Restaurants in San Francisco
- Photos: SF Chefs 2012 Launch Party at Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Photos: Maker's Mark Cocktail Party 2012 at The Wreck Room
- Photos: San Francisco Opera Ball 2012
- Photos: San Francisco Social 2012 Benefiting Larkin Street Youth Services