Taste $2000 Louis XIII Cognac at Café des Amis
Connoisseurs of the French national spirit should jump on this immediately -- Liquor.com's hosting an Exclusive Cognac Tasting Monday, January 31 at Café des Amis. The main event is $65, and will include samplings of some of the world's finest cognacs. But those with an appetite for the ultra-exclusive will be most excited about the Louis XIII VIP Tasting, which happens before the main event and is open to just 15 people. At $2000 a bottle, Louis XIII cognac is blended from extremely old eaux-de-vie then aged in oak barrels over several hundred years old. The VIP tasting, which some might dub a once in a lifetime experience, is $125 and is open to the first 15 people who sign up.
- Liquor.com's Bourbon Grand Tasting @ Bourbon & Branch Will Get You In the Spirit Of Fall
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Top Chef Masters' Rick Bayless Mixes Up the Party-Perfect Summer Margarita
- Oakland, CA: The Birth Place of the Mai Tai
- Classic New Orleans: Cocktail Inspiration from the Big Easy