Avoid Bridezilla-dom: Enroll Yourself in Wedding U
Here comes the bride, all dressed in...stress? If you're totally freaking out about your upcoming nuptials, you may want to enroll yourself in what the Silicon Valley Four Seasons is calling their "Wedding University."
Held down in Palo Alto on February 8, it's essentially a crash course on how to plan a wedding. Instructions will be offered on musical selection, the first dance, photography and videography, designing a wedding menu, personalizing your wedding, managing a budget, event flow and choosing a wedding dress and accessories. Phew!
Oh, and there's champagne.
Tickets are $25 a person, or $40 for a couple (oh, you bet he's coming with!) All who attend will walk away with a bag full of wedding swag and be entered in a contest for a honeymoon stay at one of the Four Seasons' various properties.
You need to make reservations, so log on to the the Four Season's website for more details.
Good luck out there.
Also on 7x7.com
If you can't fit Wedding University into your busy schedule, or if you simply want more information, check out our very own Bay Area Wedding Resource Guide.
See who Gavin and Jen turned to for help planning their big day in our piece on Real Weddings.
- Four Seasons Rings in 2010 with Annual Wedding Fair
- Google Pioneer Opens Calafia in Palo Alto
- Andre Agassi Makes a Book Tour Stop in Palo Alto
- Inside The Playful Klutz Idea Factory in Palo Alto
- This Week in Fashion: An Exobiological Fashion Show, Decadestwo Flash Sale, Palo Alto's Citywide Yard Sale, Gangs Of SF Opens Shop + Designer Spring Sales