Beach Bound? Resort Apparel and Accessories Marked Down at Carrots this Weekend
Yesterday, you may have played the fool, but that’s all in the past. Here are three reasons to get excited about what lies ahead:
Start by taking a trip to Carrots, where the Jackson Square shop’s entire collection of resort apparel and accessories is marked down 40 percent. From the racks, pluck souvenirs such as Stella McCartney dresses, cashmere by KOI, tailored Kaufman Franco suits and brightly hued frocks from Sari Gueron and Peter Som.
- What: Carrots Resort Collection Sale
- Where: 843 Montgomery St., 415-834-9040
- When: Now until inventory runs out
Knock 30 percent off both in-store and online purchases this weekend during Ralph Lauren Spring Friends and Family Shopping Event. That the discount isn’t good for items from the brand’s Collection label may be a little deflating until you see the juicy colors splashed across new spring and summer arrivals from the Black Label line and the earthy, Southwestern comfort of the season’s Blue Label offerings.
- What: Ralph Lauren Spring Friends and Family Shopping Event
- Where: Ralph Lauren, RRL and Rugby store locations
- When: Through April 14, 2009
Add some serious style to your Saturday agenda during a Shipley and Halmos trunk show at Hayes Valley boutique Azalea. The designers will be there during the show to present the spring collection, which continues the former Trovata designers’ affection for reinventing retro-minded staples (think pencil skirts and trenches) with enough modern edge to please shoppers with big city aesthetics.
- What: Shipley and Halmos Trunk Show
- Where: 411 Hayes St., 415-861-9888
- When: Saturday, April 4th from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- What’s the Deal: Harputs Market, Ladita Closing Sale, Loomstate T-Shirt Recycling
- What's the Deal: Carrots, Nasty Gal, Sarah Shaw + More
- For European Cult Brands, Head to La Boutique in Jackson Square
- What’s the Deal: Metier, Sarah Shaw, gr.dano, Bare Escentuals + More
- What’s the Deal: Macy's, She-Bible, Viv & Ingrid and more...